As speculation continues to mount regarding the future of Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart, England manager Sam Allardyce tells Sky Sports News that he will be selected for his first squad against Slovakia in a World Cup qualifier.
Yet to feature for City so far this season, Hart could struggle to get regular games should he remain at the Etihad beyond 31 August.
"I think that the problem for any player that you want to select for England is not playing games for their team," Allardyce admits.
"They'll be some lads that come here who don't play on a regular basis but I'll select those who are in the best form and playing games.
"In terms of picking Joe and what a goalkeeper he is, he'll be in the squad definitely but going forward I don't know what will happen until I've spoken to him." 
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: